Sens'it Generic, by
Build your own Sens'it-based solution.
A great hardware for your custom needs.
- A fully-featured hardware, with an SDK providing full access to it.
- A radio design that works anywhere there is Sigfox coverage, and compatible with all current and upcoming Sigfox services.
- No licencing, only BOM and manufacturing costs.
- Sigfox ReadyTM certified for all radio configurations.
- Already CE, FCC, ARIB, Australia and Singapore certified, and more to come. If your local certification is not available yet, we can include it for free (1).
(1) New type approval included for free for an order of 300 devices or more.
Build your custom firmware using the Sens'it SDK
Choose or make your platform
Your solution should provide a custom platform for your end-users, displaying the data sent by the device.
The Sigfox Cloud will push the messages it receives from the devices to your platform using callbacks. Read more about Sigfox Cloud and callbacks on Sigfox Build.
Not a platform developer? Sigfox has many partners who provide IoT platforms for many use-cases. Check them out on the Sigfox Partner Network.
Customize your Sens'it
The polycarbonate Lexan™ of the Sens'it offers great UV and friction resistance, and ensures water resistance while letting light go through for the lux meter and the LEDs.
This makes it suitable for your use case, and for highlighting your branding.
Altyor manufactures your batch
Altyor is our manufacturing partner, based in France, with assembly lines in Shangai.
They will produce your custom-designed batch of Sens'it and pre-load it with your firmware.
Altyor can also provide more customization services, such as packaging design and manufacturing, and can add accessories to your devices.